Following are the principles that clarify how we handle the information that we get from clients on our website, academeter.com.
Data We Collect
When you visit and browse through our website, or decide to place orders, sign up for our newsletter, or log in, the following information may be collected:
- Your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, and, in certain situations, your billing address.
- Your order details, including any special instructions you provide while filling out your project order form, and even your payment information when you advance to the payment step of the ordering procedure are required.
- The specifics of your visit to academeter.com, which may include information that is automatically collected the servers of the website, such as the access time, type of browser, and device OS, IP address, and other similar information.
- This includes any information you supply us when you talk to any of our customer support team to answer your questions, resolve a potential problem, or take your feedback.
What We Do With Your Information
Here are some statements on how we might make use of the information we’ve gathered about you:
- To get in touch with you, solicit your input, and enhance our service in general. This ranges from the ordering procedure, to the user experience on the website, and the overall quality of our customer service.
- To handle your transaction processing on a daily basis. You should be aware that your information will not be sold, swapped, or transferred to other firms under any circumstances for any reason other than to provide you with the services or products that you have purchased from this website.
- To send useful and informational e-mails to clients, which may include information about our company’s updates, new features on the website, related services or newly introduced products, as well as information on the processing of your order.
- To send transactional e-mails, which may include information about your order’s status. For example, it may send out updates when it has completed a certain stage and has moved on to the next one.
Request to Delete Your Personal Data
If you want to request that any of your data on academeter.com be deleted, you must complete the Personal Data Deletion Request form and submit it to the following email address: [email protected] You must include your full legal name, address, phone number, and email address that you used to register on the website in order to be able to identify your account in the request. You must submit a justification for why you want your data deleted, as well as a summary of the information that the company processes and retains that you are specifically aware of. If you require that all of the data in the system that you are not aware of be destroyed, you must also specify this in the official letter as well.
All users have the option of having their browsers notify them each time a cookie file is transferred to their computers. Additionally, they can disable cookies through their browser settings. The use of our website may be restricted or inaccessible after this point, depending on the features and functionalities that are disabled or restricted. You will be able to place orders regardless of the cookies policies that you have selected for your browser.
Please follow the instructions provided by your browser if you have already accepted to cookies on our website and wish to delete them at any time.
Sharing Information with Third-Parties
The information you provide to academeter.com will never be shared, sold, or otherwise transferred to a third party without your permission. These third parties with whom we collaborate in the operation of our website and the provision of the services or products ordered online are excluded from this definition. Although this is technically conceivable, it is only possible if those parties likewise agree not to divulge any information about our customers and visitors that they obtain from us.
It is possible that our website will contain links to the websites of other companies and organizations in order to provide you with further information. While visiting these links, we may suggest or recommend that you enquire about the usage of other services and goods, or we may make specific reference of these services and items. We do not, however, accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party websites that are linked to from this site.
These websites have their own privacy policies, terms and conditions, and other terms and conditions.
However, we are making every effort to safeguard you in the best way possible, and you are always welcome to report any problems with third-party connections that you encounter, and we will do everything we can to assist you in resolving them.